Bewitching bee Court Case Spells:FORTUNE TELLER
About Court Case Spell Work
Traditional Court Case Herbs
Court Case Honey Jar Spell
Other Court Case Workins'
About Court Case Spell Work:
"Court Case" is a term used in hoodoo and folk magic that means any type of spell work for legal matters. It covers all justice spells. This family of spell work can be used for anything from grievances with your employer, civil matters, and criminal cases. Since the majority of spell work here is derived from hoodoo practices, that is what will be covered here. I am not able to give you legal advice because I am not a lawyer. The information contained here is based on courtroom folklore, customs, and the experiences of myself, my customers, and information gathered from old-time root workers, and hoodoo researchers.
Some of the Traditional Court Case Botanical:
Court Case Root: Also known as Galangal Root, this root has a wonderful, spicy aroma and is one of the main ingredients in Traditional Court Case formulas. Carry it in a mojo bag for luck in court. Also called "Little John to chew" because in old time spells this root was chewed while in court and spat out in an area where the person you wanted to influence would step. (A variation of African foot track magic). I don't know if you could get away with the spitting part these days, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, or fry a fish, or . . . you know what I mean. By the way, if you want to try the chewing part- I just want to let you know that this root is very hard. don't loose any teeth- take a smaller, narrow piece and try boiling it for a few minutes to soften it up first.
Black Mustard Seeds: One of my favorites! Use these little buggers to sow confusion among your enemies and adversaries. Black poppy seeds are also employed for this use. Some people like to use both. Sprinkle these seeds wherever your enemy might walk, or carry them on your person, or in a mojo bag when you appear for legal proceedings to bring confusion to the case and be set free. (note- "black" mustard seeds often appear to be dark brown- this is not unusual, they still work.)
Deer's Tongue Leaves: This is one sweet smelling herb (kind of reminds me of Vanilla, or Tonka Beans). In hoodoo folklore this herb is reputed to grant anyone who holds it, great eloquence of speech. Sprinkle a little in your lawyer's pocket, and carry some in your mojo bag when you appear in court.
Solomon's Seal Root: Named for King Solomon of the Bible (of course). It's been said that this herb is used to grant wisdom to the judge, and to draw success and clear-minded decisions to your cause. Place this in your mojo bag, or use in a honey jar spell when you sweeten others to your cause.
Court Case Honey Jar Spell:
Use this Spell to sweeten the judge, jury, witnesses- anyone whose favor would be advantageous to your case should be the "target" of this spell.
You will need:
a small glass jar with a metal top (mason jar or baby food jar)
a sweetener (honey, pancake syrup, sugar, corn syrup)
2 pieces of paper (Rip 2 square shaped sheets of brown paper from a grocery bag) & a pen or pencil
a personal effect belonging to the target of your spell
a piece of Court Case Root
Court Case "Sweetening" Herb Pack
Court Case Oil
Court Case Powder
Candle (Brown is most traditional, but some use Purple, and even Blue- just be sure you can burn it on top of the jar- I like to use brown votive candles.)
Preparation: This Honey Jar spell can be as brief or as long as you would like it to be. You can work it once, prior to showing up in court, or you can work it for as long as your legal situation lasts. Some rootwokers have burned candles on top of their prepared Honey Jars for months, until the jar is no longer visible, and there is probably more wax than jar by the end of their work! Any type of personal effect of your target that you can obtain (picture, hair, their signature, items of a intimate nature) will make your spell much more powerful. The more personal this item is, the more powerful your spell. (Example- sexual fluid, blood, hair, = very powerful. Saliva, fingernail, sweat= moderately powerful. Photo, newspaper clipping, their signature= less powerful. Business card, a name paper written by you= more less powerful.) Fill your jar 3/4 full with the sweetener of your choice.
Take some time to examine your conscious. If you are at fault, or have hurt others through your actions, it is vital that you pray for forgiveness before doing your court case work. Recite Psalm 35 .
Doing "the work": Take a paper. This will be your name paper. Write the target/s of your spell's full name/s three times on your piece of paper, one under the other like this:
Jasmine Eve Brown
Jasmine Eve Brown
Jasmine Eve Brown
Take your time doing this. If you don't know the name of your target, or if it is a group of people, then you need to write the most specific descriptive words that you can. Ex.- "the clerk at 8th street market", or "all jurors for Dr. McCarthy's trial."
After this, rotate the paper 90 degrees and write your name three times, on top of and across the target names. It will end up looking like a tic-tac-toe grid. This is called Crossing and Covering. Lay this paper to the side.
Pick up the other paper, on this you will write your spiritual petition. (a spiritual petition is like a prayer, or a conversation with God, or any spirits that you work with. These could be Saints, Angels, Ancestor Spirits, or the Dead.) Take your time as you do this. You may have situations and feelings that need to be resolved to clear the way for resolution of your Court Case problems. Include these. Write down any needs, desires, or problems that you need help with concerning this matter, and sincerely ask the Divine, or the Spirit to come to your aid. Write all of these and what you would like to see be the outcome in this situation.
Now take both of these papers. The Name Paper and the Spiritual Petition. Dress the corners of both papers with Court Case Oil. Sprinkle some of the Court Case Powder on both papers and then place any personal effect that you may have onto the name paper, and sprinkle some of the Court Case "Sweetening" Herb Packet on top of that. Place your Spiritual Petition and Name Paper "face to face", so that the writing on both sheets are facing each other with the spell ingredients sandwiched between them. Now fold the papers together, as if they were one sheet. Make sure you are always folding toward yourself, to bring what you desire your way.
State out loud your desire as you do this:
Oh hear me Divine Spirit,
free me from this bondage and
silence those who would harm me
and have those who would judge me
grant me favour by your hand.
(Amen- So mote it be)
Open your jar. Stick your finger into the jar and get a little of the honey or sweetener on your finger tip and taste it.
As sweet as this taste of honey
So will my name and deeds be to (name)
Push the folded up Name Paper and Spiritual Petition into the jar and close the lid. Dress your candle with Court Case Oil and Powder. Sprinkle some of the Herbs in a circle around the jar. Place your candle on top of the jar cover and light it. Recite Psalm 35.
Let it burn for an hour and then snuff the candle out. (Don't blow it out.) Repeat lighting the candle, and reciting Psalm 35 every night until you are done with your Court Case work.
In hoodoo, recitation of psalms is a very powerful and traditional element in spell work. It is believed that the psalms contain certain magical seed sounds, which when they are uttered, will bring about that which the person desires. There are a number of different psalms used for Court Case work. Psalm 35 may be the most used for legal matters. I've listed it below for your convenience.
1) Plead my cause, Oh Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
2) Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
3) Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
4) Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
5) Let them be as chaff before the wind; and let the angel of the Lord chase them.
6) Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.
7) For without cause they have hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
8) Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself; into that very destruction let him fall.
9) And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
10) All my bones shall say, Lord who is like unto thee, which delivered the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
11) False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12) they rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13) But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14) I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
15) but in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not.
16) With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
17) Lord, how long wilt thou look on? Rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
18) I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
19) Let not them that are my enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
20) For they speak not peace; but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
21) Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha aha, our eye hath seen it.
22) Thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: Oh Lord, be not far from me.
23) Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God, and my Lord.
24) Judge me, Oh Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
25) Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so we would have it; let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
26) Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt; let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me.
27) Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
28) And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and thy praise all the day long.
Other Court Case Workins'
Freezer Spells: To put the deep freeze against those who would speak against you- do a name paper. Take a bath in Court Case bath salts. Save a small cup of this used bath water. Place the name paper in the cup of used bath water, and place this in the freezer. This will silence your enemies.
Beef Tongue Spells: Remember the root worker in the Devil's advocate? You get the idea. Name Paper. Nine needles. Hot peppers. That should do it. Slice that tongue down the middle. Stuff your name paper inside with lots of uncomfortably HOT peppers. Close the slit up with Nine Needles. Now it's up to you- Cook it and eat it, stick it in the freezer. Folks tell me that whatever you do to the tongue, also works on the one who is the target of your spell. Peppers, fire, any hot things done to the tongue will make the target very uncomfortable! If you freeze the tongue, you freeze their words. When you think about it, using a Beef Tongue Spell is similar to using doll babies/ (voodoo dolls)/ poppets in your Court Case work.